Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 11 / ?]

No.28967486 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup, /vp/. I’ve had this idea for a while to formally release a “4chan currency”. Some images have been floating around for years of one-of bills, but to my knowledge, no one has produced an extensive set of facsimiles.

The unit is called “internet”, referencing the old “you win a million internets” comments from the early days of 4chan. The coinage is universal, but each board’s bank produces its own set of bills with homages to their major memes. I consider /vp/ my home board so I chose to release the first set of bills here.

I’ll post the large pictures here with a description followed by a smaller, more manageable version with more commentary. If there’s interest, I’ll post the coinage and instructions on how to make your own bills for your favorite boards if you’re good with Photoshop. I’d love for each board to have their own eventually, although I’ve made plans for designs for /int/, /x/ and /pol/.

I don’t claim to be a good graphic designer, give me feedback if something is shit, I can make changes and tweak things.