Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 6 / ?]

No.28979173 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(you)s ruined it for me. Is this fucking Youtube now??? Like, this is such an injustice to the 4chan franchise, and more importantly, an injustice to the anons. This is /bullshit/, and totally outrageous. I'm fucking sick to my stomach, knowing that one of my most precious markers of my young adulthood is gone forever; there's no afterlife when we die so I can't even have the luxury of reliving the experience of posting on 4chan for the first time as a child on Christmas Day; when we die, we go into a void for eternity

FUCK YOU HIRO, (you)s are proof that 4chan IS DEAD. DEAD. All these last /qa/ threads were for nothing. At the very least, they could have taken a bow down of honor and announce that this was it, this was indeed their final site update. 4chan would one day come to an end, and in our lifetimes too, but not like this. Not like this shitshow. This is the raping and killing of the 4chan franchise, and they took a big, long, steamy dump on its' grave and told its loyal anons to eat it off the floor like animals.

I'm still trying to process what the fuck just happened to my young adulthood gem. Utterly disgusting and shameful, and you should feel the exact same way if you are a true 4chan fan. They had to make a board for fucking ponyfags too. Also, what the fuck kind of board has FOUR LETTERS in its' name (the gay lesbian one)????? FOUR FUCKING LETTERS

Rest in peace, all my posts in all the boards. Sleep gently now.