Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

No.28999638 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ive been away from my computer for 3 weeks, /vp/ especially, (though i asked myself why go back to all these retarded faggots) i had thought /vp/ would have gotten at least a little bit more respectable as a board and a little less autistic. Holy shit was i a faggot for believing that. I cant believe many retarded fucks here actually believe those god awful ching chong fakes are real because they revealed the second stages that have similar qualities to them. I mean can you get anymore stupid? Just curious. I mean im not asking for (You)s as you angry ones think nor is this a new copypasta. I'm just curious as to why youre just so gullible. Im sorry if it triggers you ( well not really) but ill be the smart one and wait forthe game to actually come out before praising the final forms :) Nows the time you call me a denialfag because i refuse to sink to your autistic level. Go right ahead if it makes you feel better. i knew it was a mistake to come back. Im a faggot for that though I admit.