Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[81 / 28 / ?]

Fuck Pokemon

No.29043464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This game is so gay I can't even believe there is a page for it on 4chan.

First of all people have been buying into the same game for nearly 20 years and should have tossed their zeal in the trash after Ruby and Saphire.

Before someone shouts that it is my bias in believing that the first generation is superior to all else (which is what you faggots do regularly to justify your monotonous intensive crap games that were produced after the gameboy titles), has it ever occured that any game after GSC was just a ripoff from RGBY?

They produce the same game every year and it isn't expected from the designers to go any further than what they already have. You then buy these shit games even though they are the same format yet different template and then talk of how awesome it is.

Sun and moon will inevitably suck more than all of them and that is mainly because most of you conservacucks will cry fowl because they decided to do something just a bit differently in this generation while the things that haven't changed will be praised.

Eventually these games will flop because they will produce yet another unaltered concept and hold on to their current fanbase for sales because kids don't give a shit about pokemon anymore.

And when that happens I know a majority of you will flock to defend this piece of shit series despite numbers proving otherwise because:

>MUH NEW MOVES
>MUH NEW DIGIMON / YOKAI WATCH RIPOFF IS NUMBER 1 HUSBANDO
>MUH NEW FORMS

Only a complete and utter autist would clench onto these games and consider their own favored aspects as redeeming qualities.