Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 7 / ?]

SuMo leaks

No.29069958 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
- split evolutions based on games is not a thing for the starters
- Z-forms are a thing(ish) and have no connection with ash greninja
- starter evolution leaks are real for the base forms - 100% not concept art
- Alolan vileplume Is a thing, is dark / poison,
- Cutiefly has 2 evolutions, final evolution is fairy / psychic, looks far more fairy then bug and loses its bug-like attributes, eyes glow pink
- Mimikyu can change forms to without its rag, is an in battle change that can be activated by a Z-move, very similar to Z-forms but isn't classed as one. Looks like a black vaguely-body like mist with eyes. All opposing Pokemon in the field are poisoned when the Z-form first activates.
- Jangmo-o is not the pseudo, atleast I can guess by looking at its stats and comparing it to other pseudo first evolutions, I think it's more like haxew.
- Pipikeks evolution is steel flying and has an exclusive Z-move that can hit 10 times, think upgraded bullet seed, that is steel type and works well with skill link. The only design aspect that suggests steel is its metal Beek that looks like a sword.
- Bounsweets evolution is hard to describe, really, think mix of roserade, breloom, sunflora and exeggutor. (with one head), and I almost see some mienshao (although not the arm things, just like body shape - it's a stretch tho).
- Marshadow is the key to Z-moves and Z-forms. Z-crystals-like gems coat it's body and seem to occasionally fall of in movement. I'm not well studied in mythology so I don't know how I would describe it, but it's definately mythology inspired - or atleast I get that vibe.