Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 14 / ?]

Volcanion Codes. How to get more from Gamestop!

No.29070147 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work at a Gamestop on the East Coast. I didn't figure this out until literally the last day of the Arceus giveaway. I found out today that they did the same thing for Volcanion so here we go.

This picture is the SKU for Backup Volcanion codes. Basically if a store runs out of codes, they can just put in the 6 digit SKU on the left and on the receipt it'll print up a Volcanion code for each time it's entered. If you live in the areas of high volume stores and they seem to of run out of codes, ask them to print you a couple. A lot of Gamestop employees do not know this is even an option so save this pic, go to your local Gamestop, and have them try it out. They shouldn't have a problem with it and you can most likely ask for multiple codes this way too.

I'll post a couple codes for now before I go to bed. I'll get some extra codes next time I work and post a few more here if it's still alive. Other anons feel free to share experiences with this and/or extra codes you acquire. And Raichus. Post Raichus!