Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 5 / ?]

(Pic is for Attention it's fake :P) Alolan Form Exclusives? Unknown Alolan form is Alolan Mankey?

No.29117361 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, so some Preview leaks mentioned another alolan form or something we don't about, and a lot of them played Sun. Given the games being a "celebration," and the fact they put off Bank, I would not be surprised if the are Alolan Form Exclusives between the games based a lot on the Red and Blue exclusives. I'm betting that Alolan Grimer and Meowth are for sure in Moon, and for Sun there's Alolan Mankey (maybe Steel? Bug? Something?) and another Alolan Form Kanto Pokemon we don't know shit about.

In the original games, mons like Mankey, Growlithe and Ekans were just in Red, and mons like Meowth, Vulpix and Sandshrew were just in blue. Since for the most part the other original exclusive mons have gotten Normal Evolutions, Megas or Normal Evolutions that that then got Megas (cept Victreebel...) it makes a lot of sense to add in mons like Alolan Grimer and make them exclusives as well. My theory is the majority of Alolan Form Pokemon we have seen have been just from Moon or are not true version exclusives (Alolan Raichu, Marowak, Exeggetor, and probably Raticate line).