Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 8 / ?]

Brionne - TOO girly?

No.29180743 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Brionne is 87.5% male. There is no reason why it should be wearing a frilly top like a girl who went to some girl store to buy a girl top like a girl. If you use a male Brionne, you’d better be ready to give up your man card because you are either [1] a gay, or [2] a girl, and I honestly don’t know which is worse. Gay girls are fine, though, of course, since they’re hot.
During my first run of Pokémon Y, I picked a male Fennekin without knowing what its evolutions looked like. When it evolved into Braixen I immediately went into a coma. After I woke up, the doctor said I had lost 80% of my brain function, but I didn’t care or understand what she (a woman doctor!) said. Now I draw pictures of boobs and virginias for three hours every day to try to regain my manhood.
I decided to try to fix Brionne and make it more masculine. Now it is powerful. You might be wondering about Brionne having a 12.5% chance to be female, but I think this design would be appropriate for women, too. I saw a lady wearing pants yesterday and I still got turned on—I think that proves my point.
I just wish Pokémon would follow nature more closely like I do. You don’t see any male poodles or peacocks, do you? Any female pit bulls or sharks? No. If animals have to follow the natural gender roles I made up, then so do Pokémon.