Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Swalot

No.29183679 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In an effort to make Pokémon more appealing to mature adults, I decided to take it upon myself to give Swalot a demure and alluring upgrade. Usually she only ranks at like a 4/10 to me in terms of hotness (5/10 if you factor in the personality), but with these changes, she’s a solid 8/10 or even maybe like a 8.5/10.

I defined her already sensual lips and applied some sleek, garnet gloss that seductively matches her blush and eye shadow. She tells me the red represents the fire living in her heart that burns everybody but me. She’s deep like that. I also put some ice blue contacts in her eyeballs that make her look like an ice queen from the fictional planet Erotica, where only the hottest ladies are allowed.

I moved her mustache in order to give her head a full, thick mane of luscious and wavy blonde hair. I can just imagine stroking all my fingers through that mop and quivering like a chihuahua from the fictional ice planet Neptune. Wow. Also, I made her hands into boobs because I think they look really nice and natural on her. Thank you.