Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[114 / 14 / ?]

I BEAT THE GAME. SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN WILL

No.29185058 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You won't believe me but I beat my early copy of Sun and will share my findings:

- Introduction to Sun is more lengthier and enjoyable than the intro to ORAS. A 5-minute cut-scene plays out over a course of 2 days.
-The first day shows us boarding an Airplane from a beautifully re-modeled Vermillion City, which now has an airport owned by an NPC and his Machoke, to fly & move to Alola region.
-You and your mother arrive to Alola at night time and settle down, and a very important TV segment shows Ash Ketchum being crowned the new island league champion. This inspires your trainer to want to take up the island challenge yourself.
- On the way to pick your starter, you'll encounter Tapu Koko on Route 1 whom seems interested in you.
- Hau arrives late to picking his starter, and has a clumsy personality. He picks the starter you're strong against. Both of your starters accept you after the battle.
- The Alolan starters have a secret. They're the only starters that have 2 natural abilities. Ability 1 is respectively Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent, Ability 2 is Battle Bond. Your starter can obtain this ability by maxing out your Bond Hearts in Refresh with berries or poffins.
-12 Trial Captains and 4 Kahuna's
- Kahuna's are Fighting, Rock, Fairy, and Dragon.
- All trail captains specialize in a type, there isn't one for Dark or Poison though. Each Trail Captain gives you an "Insignia" for beating them, and they're proceeded by a Totem Battle of their type. Regular Z Crystals are awarded by beating the Totem Pokémon.
- Darkium and Poisonium are awarded to you after the final fights with Gladion + Guzma respectively.