Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / ?]

No.29198118 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So guys I have this theory that everyone in this series is actually an imaginary figment of Ash's imagination. Have you ever noticed that the pacing, tone, and general story changes so much so quickly. Well I believe this is actually the dream of a slowly dying man. He is actually in an induced coma. The accident that killed his most loved person actually affected him also and before he realized his injuries he was greatly affected by the stress of seeing a gravely injured love one. So naturally he thought of the adventures of him and his progeny as he was in his coma. I believe that his Pikachu (who actually died) is the projection of his guilt, and his wish that his Pokemon could actually have a nice life and future, his adopted Chinaman, Brock( who there is no proof that he ever existed) is actually a projecton of his stress and repressed sexuality and his inability to act.

The whole fact that many of the villains of this series seem to have mental illnesses ma either be from applied post traumatic stress disorder from this unfortunate incident. OR maybe he himself had some mental illness. I believe he actually had "Prosopagnosia" or the inability to tell people's faces apart from another. This may explain the strange similarities in the first few side character's ambitions and facial similarities.

I thought long and hard about this idea. I can't think of any counterpoints either, so thanks for reading this. Please tell me your thoughts on this matter, as this took a while to type. I also added a picture so you guys will pay attention to this very important post. THANK YOU.