Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Hati Sköll, Ragnarök?

No.29257095 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What do you think about this?

Is it possible that it was one of the many main inspirations for the plot of sun and moon?
(Besides alchemy, religion, other myths and alternative universes)

-

Extra:
My guess for the sun and moon plot is this:

Solgaleo or Lunala protect the multiverse dimensions of Pokemon Sun or Moon. Team Skull want to get a solar and a lunar eclipse at the same time and want to partial fuse dimensions. They literal open a portal. (Remember am and pm is switched around in pokemon moon so if they do that it would be possible.)

Silvally was not made to rival arceus but to rival the sun or moon legendary. It is still a Arceus clone because you need a stronger legendary to defeat a legendary. Arceus.

What if Silvally (Rockruff related - alchemy, philosophers stone) actually kills the lengendary of sun or moon and it reforms as pre-evolution? You can catch/take it and evolve it later.

You need to train it in order for it to evolve again. Just to take it back to the portal where it travels through the tunnel. The counterpart does the same from the other side and in the middle of the portal tunnel Solgaleo and Lunala work together to close the portal. The world is saved.

The UB are just human/pokemon from an alt universe where human and pokemon are the same thing. They try to defend their universe from failed experiements the aether or team skull did a while ago, allmost destroying their dimension.

I know chances are low. But I like the idea.

-

Sorry for my english.