Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 8 / ?]

No.29295299 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do we already know if they fixed this shit system in Sun and Moon?

I know Gamefreak is incompetent as fuck and can't even figure out how to fix GTS, but this shit was beyond awful.

You couldn't communicate with anyone, not even with registered friends. People had to fill entire boxes with nicknamed pokemon just to be able to say "not interested", "I want X pokemon", "give it back after it trade-evolves" or "no, no, go back to the other box, I wanted the sixth one".

If you accidentally chose a pokemon (or selected "trade" just to let the other person know that you wanted to trade that one and weren't just showing it off), you couldn't do anything at all, not even cancel the trade, until the other person selected his pokemon.

Sometimes, after waiting for the other player to choose a fucking pokemon so you could cancel the trade and select the right pokemon, they would offer a pokemon that you actually wanted. But if you cancelled the trade, they would think you weren't interested in their pokemon and would never offer it again.

Seriously, why is Game Freak so incredibly stupid? Why didn't they fix any of this crap before release?