Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[106 / 15 / ?]

Am I the only one who likes these guys?

No.29309471 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'll be honest here and I'm gonna get ALOT of shit for this but in my opinion I think the alola starters are the best and coolest looking starters we've had since ruby sapphire and emerald and I really like their designs and concepts. I don't really understand why everyone hates them so much. I mean rowlets evolution is rather unexpected and really cool looking with the whole Robin Hood motif, littens actually looks cool despite it being bipedal and It's a fire dark rather than fire fighting, and Popplios evolution is absolutely beautiful and majestic as fuck and its essentially a huge fuck you to the popplio haters that just slammed Popplio when the game was first announced. I was actually really excited and really happy when these three were leaked back in early June. And desu I was going to only pick popplio from the get go even before these were revealed alongside lurantis but they made salandits evolution a fucking waifumon so I'm not going to have half a team of nothing but waifumons so I've decided I'm going to use all three starters on my team instead. I'm personally happy they went in this direction with the starters and didnt make them look like just some sort of generic fire cat or a fat old or a fucking terrifying clown seal hybrid (lookin at you ballio). And btw the absolute denial behind these guys' existence was FUCKING HYSTERICAL.