Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 8 / ?]

No.29356705 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I actually like alolan golem.

No, before you say so, I do not have sex with men, nor have I ever considered having sex with men. The thing is about alolan golem is the previous golem did not fit into the evolutionary line; becoming from rocks to vaguely turtle-like dinosaurs.

The new Golem isn't like that. The new golem comes forth in a flat pattern, while still remaining dinosaur but also gaining a theme in fitting with not only the rest of the line, but with hawaii.

Alolan golem is covered in volcanic rock, like you see in hawaii.

There's the key word: hawaii. Cocksucking (literally cocksucking, not figuratively or ad-hominem) manchildren make golem out to be a lava volcano in alola form or just give a random pattern. What these... these niggers fail to realize is that gamefreak is too smart to give a generic theme like lava or volcano, and instead chooses to make some decisions that are native to hawaii.

Why do you fight it? Alolan Golem is a step up of every way. Stop being faggots and admit it, or die by my hand. I know the silent majority can agree with me, as well as anyone with civil mindset.