Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 26 / ?]

No.29431208 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>this is /vp/'s favorite new mon this gen
>yet /vp/ loathes the toucan

Yup. I've always known this but now I'm more convinced than ever that /vp/ has irredeemably shit taste. And don't give me that "le veepee isn't one person" nonsense. You know I'm speaking generally.

Now why does /vp/ like Wimpod's evo so much? Probably because he's "badass". It's a very simple and infantile reason. Just like how Tyrantrum was last gen's favorite around here. I suspect the reason why /vp/ is so obsessed with these types of designs is the same reason why a 6 year old child is obsessed with things like monster trucks, dinosaurs, pro wrestling, etc.

Just because something looks badass doesn't mean it's quality, you fucks. You want to see a REAL good design from this gen? Look at Morelull's design. It's simple, but it's through this very simplicity that conveys much to the viewer, such as its endearing personality, unique battle-style, etc. It doesn't need 50 lines and spikes shooting out everywhere with "grr im so edgy xD" eyes. It's total trash. The people who like this shit are the same people who never grew out of listening to metal.

Now please, get some real taste in Pokemon design.