Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 4 / ?]

No.29450859 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What could we possibly see tomorrow that the datamine hasn't spoiled us with? We've got the dex, we've got all the new mons, we've got all the Alolan forms, we know pretty much how Melemele isand will play out, we know all but one of the Trial Captains (the one that uses Kommo-o) and we (likely) know all four Kahunas, and everyday the datamine is giving us more and more information that we thought wasn't even in there. Hell, we got battle intros today that confirmed yes, we will be fighting Aether Foundation. What happened to it being ""scrubbed"", Joe?

>But faggot OP! The new mon names, their abilities, their types! The names of the new characters!

I mean, yeah, sure, that's new information we don't know, but it's not like I'm DYING to know what they are as opposed to say, new mons entirely. If we get them, that's cool, I already expect Alolan Persian/Dugtrio and that one mon the TCG box leaked. No issue with that. We're getting closer to release though and they're slowing down on reveals though, I've noticed.

Hold up, don't be fooled, this isn't a case of "Oh man I voluntarily spoiled myself now the hype's dead lol!" no no, I WANTED to be spoiled, always have. It's just, I got a taste of the game with the demo, now I just want the Chinese to leak the game already tbqh (it's pretty inevitable that they will).