Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 5 / ?]

Amourfags wanted this thread to die

No.29497638 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so they can stay in denial

Amourfags... actually think that they WON. Their bitch kisses Ash on the cheek before getting carried away by an elevator, and now they're trumpeting to the skies about how Generic Traveling Partner #XYZ apparently won MC.

What a crock of shit.

Let's put some things straight, shall we?

1) This bitch is not coming back. Misty came back multiple times. May and Dawn came back once or twice. Iris's booty ass didn't show up fucking ONCE. Return Rate is on the fucking decline; if Iris didn't come back, why should she?

2) Even if she came back, she's not getting SHIT on with Ash. She'll show up, remind everyone "oh yeah, Generic Traveling Partner: Kalos Edition existed", then leave.

C) That kiss didn't mean SHIT.
"b-but they fugged on the mouth!" Serenafags wail. "they had something SPECIAL!!1!"
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. When was the last time Latias was relevant?
(and don't give me that shit about "nips say that kissing on the lips is special". We never saw them kiss on the lips! what's more, Pokemon is international, and "fugging on the lips" doesn't mean that internationally

4) it's just NOT LOGICAL
why would Ash like Serena like that? She's just bland as shit. What's she got, besides "durr hurr, he saved me, so I gotta have him in my panties"? This is literally worse than Hinata x Naruto; at least Hinata had other personality traits. Serena's love for Ash is literally the creepiest and most obsessive shit to ever hit a kid's show, and I'm praying that this shit gets changed in the dub

continued in next post