Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[324 / 53 / ?]

No.29607720 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pokemon Glazed is the first Romhack I've seen be mostly restrained and then fucking fly off the handle and plunge itself into shit. Having at first very few sins and then by the time you beat Tunod launching into the useless swear words, Arceus worshipping and other romhacking sins. I completed it more so I never had to play it again than it being any fun anymore.

Are there any romhacks that don't break the cardinal sins while being more substantial than just an "All Pokemon Avaliable" hack

The Cardinal Sins are

1. Absurd difficulty curve that leaves your team hurting after the first fight of every route necessitating endless running back and forth between the Pokemon Center with no idea of what a balanced game is.
2. Endless rivals, each more forgettable than the last only existing so you have more unique trainers to fight, none of whom are likable.
3. Pointless swearing. Nothing takes me out of the Pokemon experience like characters pointlessly saying Fuck
4. Edgelords and Edgelord based accessories.
5. Stupid pokemon placement with no adjustments made to accommodate the change. Golurk is cool, I agree, but making him one of the first Pokemon available while leaving his evolution in the 50's is just going to make him drop off from relevance. This is especially prevalent in "All Pokemon" hacks. Here's 5 Pokeballs also the first route has 12 new Pokemon also we haven't adjusted the cash curve to accommodate for this.
6. Arceus as a God, Characters saying "Arceus dammit" or similarly praising the Pokegod. Deifying legendaries in short.