Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 6 / ?]

Of all the guardian deities...

No.29609886 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
And not 1 was a unique typing. One of 'em could have at least been fire/fairy or ice/fairy, like holy fuck, why does GF always stick to the same typings? It's not that fucking hard. They made a horse on fire and that's fire type. Just put fire on something else and it'll be fire type. Do some kind of chilli pepper pokemon. Grass/Fire. Easy. Or just had alolan oddish 420 it, Grass/Fire. Easy.

We have a fucking anchor pokemon. How much you wanna bet it's water/ghost? Jellicent is an interesting concept and design and it's water/ghost. Great. How about gen 7? How about a haunted anchor that's literally my mom's anchor? Like, fuck. If they're just gonna put out pokemon like that with obviously forced typings then why not have one of the examples I mentioned above?

Bug/Dragon - Literally my mom's dragonfly
Fighting/Ghost - Haunted boxing gloves/a dead boxer with 'a strong spirit'.
Ice/Fairy - Some kind of snowflake pixie thing based on eskimos
Poison/Steel - A venomous animal with armour

When they're gonna spit out shit like haunted anchors, why the fuck not have shit like above? Literally putting random shit together and assigning them unique types. Instead we get 3 more grass/fairy types and 2 more water/fairy types.

At least there are some new typings.