Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 7 / ?]

Plans for release

No.29694688 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Doors open faggots

Kay guys here the deal, so the games are going to be activated at 9 pm on the seventeenth for those of us on the west coast (PST), so i say, we hit up a 3pm showing of Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, since its in theaters that day and ittl help distract us for a bit (and lets be real its about some magical fucker rounding up magical beasts into a case? Pokemon all day nig-nog). Then we do a quick Don's run and then head over to EB games. That time frame puts us in line around 6:30 pm, easily before the main crowd starts rollin in. Now they start selling copies of the game at 9 that evening, so we got two and a half hours to bitch and bicker about which gen is the best, which starters are the best, and we can peacefully divide ourselves between the Smogonites and everyone else. There's a Tim's across the street so I can probably get my mom or lady to do a coffee run, or whoever is brave enough to go, we will hold your place in line. Come 9 o clock we grab our copies and scatter, or we can all crash back at my place i guess, your call.

Now that leads us to the dress code. Goes without saying that this occasion calls for California Casual, but let's be real ittl be chilly so i say as long as we cant smell you we are good. Bonus points will be awarded to those wearing pokemon apparel, if anybody would like to volunteer to run and judge a costume contest then it's all yours.

I'll bring some smartfood white cheddar popcorn and maybe some blueberry pop tarts to share, but remember to bring your own snacks as well.

Also of course feel free to bring your 3ds and games, set up a live version of the Trade/Battle/Breed board.

If your pokemon go lights up i can save all our spots so you can get your catch on, but i will use that time to eat all the snacks.

I've got 5 lawn chairs i can bring, please bring as many as you can and share.

OK so far we've got a plan going! If anybody has any suggestions or ideas, feel free to contribute.