Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[142 / 11 / ?]

No.29749607 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
That is what the International Police calls them. Humans who appear from an Ultra Wormhole... and those who are bathed in a great deal of the energy that pours out from them. She had come through a wormhole. She was from another world. And she was put on our team to help draw the UB to us...[VAR 0114(001F)]
And now you’re repeating history. You’ve got a Faller right here, haven’t you? That’s right, boy. I’m talking about you.[VAR 0114(000A)]
And now you’re repeating history. You’ve got a Faller right here, haven’t you? That’s right, girl. I’m talking about you.[VAR 0114(000A)]

So now we can finish our little talk. You’ve got one Faller right here...[VAR 0114(000A)]
and the other one is Anabel. Though I don’t think she knows it herself.[VAR 0114(000A)]
Nanu and I, we found her here ten years ago, unconscious on the shore of this very island. We’d just finished our mission here.[VAR 0114(001F)]
... ...[VAR 0114(000A)]
She had lost most of her memories, but four things she could tell us. That her name was Anabel... That she came from the Hoenn region... That she had protected some tower there... And that she was a powerful Trainer...[VAR 0114(001F)]
Then she was placed under observation by the International Police. All because they detected an insane amount of Ultra Wormhole energy from her.[VAR 0114(000A)]
It may be that she was wandering lost in the wormhole for some time... Regardless of that, she then entered the International Police herself.[VAR 0114(001F)]
And then got promoted right up past you, her senior, is that it?[VAR 0114(000A)]
Gotta hand it to the International Police. They really are terrible. Using the same strategy and setting up another Faller, even though the same thing failed before.[VAR 0114(000A)]
Your assumptions, you are half right in. However...this mission, she chose herself.[VAR 0114(001F)]