Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 3 / ?]

No.29903405 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I literally can't. I can't have ANOTHER fucking Pokémon game with this much gen 1 pandering. I don't want my teams to be composed of old Pokémon again, like X/Y, since, like Sun and Moon, it only has a handful of new monsters that are gimmicky and / or part of very specific types that don't mesh well together (good luck having a team with only X/Y 'mons).

As someone who doesn't like to transfer Pokémon from one gen to another, who likes to always use the local Pokédex, it pains me when Game Freak decides to add Pikachu and gen 1 mons back to new games.

I feel exhausted whenever I see a picture of gen 1 monsters in the new game, even with their "different forms". Some of you would say "just use the new monsters!" but to think that trainers will be using Alola versions of gen 1 mons and the same old shit from other gens (which aren't nearly as bad to look at, but have been ruined by too much exposure as well), put in areas that don't make sense at all, makes me sad.

They fucking ruined the identity of Kalos region by having 50 monsters appear in each route, with no thought or care. X/Y felt like those fan games that just randomly drop old pokémon in random routes.

The lack of meaningful post-game, ONCE AGAIN, doesn't help either.

I can't be the only one here that is extremely sad about all of this, right? I'm not even trying to say I won't buy the game or something as drastic as that, but it seems they have been testing my tolerance for bullshit the past few years.