Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 8 / ?]

No.29920933 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So many people have a problem with Toucannon, I do, I like it's design but it should've been it's own Pokemon or evolution line and Pikipek should've kept with the woodpecker theme.

Yes, we get it, Woodpeckers and Toucans are both Piciformes, but kids aren't zoologists, they're not going to understand that, they're just going to see a Woodpecker turning into a Toucan and not get it.

I edited Toucannon's dex model to keep some of Pikipeks features and colors, just so it looks more like an evolution of it, Gamefreak should've kept with the details and extended on them, I kept a hair quiff on it, changed it's blue feet back to Pikipeks grey and made it's beak the opposite of what a Toucan's is, from fragile to hard as Steel.
I think more people would be more accepting of it if they actually made it look more like an evolution.

I know I'm gonna get 'fag', 'kys' and a bunch of shitposting from the depressed 12 year olds on here, but I don't care, there are some people on this board who are capable of proper discussion.