Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

ITT: We go back to day 1 of Sun and Moon's reveal

No.29987760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, everyone, I've seen all the trailers for Sun and Moon for the year. I can't post any pics or videos, but I'll tell you what I know.

>Box legends are a Lion and a Bat
>Starters are a Grass/Flying Owl, a Fire Cat and a Water Sea Lion
>There's a rock dog that can evolve into a bigger dog or a werewolf depending on the version
>There's a pokemon with a helmet that resembles Arceus' ring. It evolves by removing its helmet and gains Arceus' ability
>There will be a Legendary "Trio" although it's a quartet. Electric, Grass, Water and Psychic. All have Fairy as their secondary
>Zygarde's forms are in the games. Ash Greninja is too, but you get him from a Demo. Think ORAS.
>There will be new forms to old pokemon. Exclusively Gen 1
>The region is based off of Hawaii
>The crystals in the logos are items you can collect in game to allow you to use super moves. there is one of each type as well as a few moves exclusive to certain pokemon
>There is no pokemon leauge, but it is being constructed as the game is going on
>Instead of Gyms, you do important sidequests that lead to Boss-like Pokemon that can summon other Pokemon to help them in battle
>Evil team is named Team Skull. They're more of a ruffian group then "Mwuahaha, world domination!"
>There is a group called the Aether Foundation that apparently look after pokemon that get hurt
>They might be connected to strange, interdemensional creatures called Ultra Beasts.
>You can train IVs into your pokemon with Bottlecaps
>HMs are dead. You can ride on pokemon to do their tasks, such as fly and the like
>Pokemon Moon is set twelve hours apart form Sun so it's night in game while it's day IRL
>Battle Tree facility where you meet up with past champions and other characters. Red and Blue are highlighted and have aged up a bit. Wally looks the same though