Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 11 / ?]

No.30099647 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
WHY THE FUCK IS DHELMISE GRASS/GHOST

It could have been water/ghost, water/steel, steel/ghost, anything. We only have one pokemon for each of those types. But no, fucking grass/ghost again, when we already had one this gen and two the last gen.

>b-but the pokedex says the seaweed is the real pokemon, so it makes sense!

No it doesn't. Let's ignore the fact that nobody gives a shit about the dex, and descriptions are made after the pokemon is created.

It still doesn't fucking make sense anyway. I'm pretty sure that anchor is made of steel, since it's an object possessed by the pokemon, and only a fucking retard would make a wooden anchor, that would be useless.

So basically, this pokemon is made of around 80% steel, 10% seaweed and 10% spooky ghosts, and yet it's grass/ghost. It's like if palossand was pure ghost, because the sand is not the pokemon itself, it's just a pile of sand possessed by a ghost. It's fucking retarded.

So, is grass/ghost gamefreak's new running joke or what? They're ditching fire/fighting for grass/ghost, right? I bet there's gonna be two grass/ghosts in gen 8 too, hold me /vp/.