Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 2 / ?]

Why the fuck is it impossible to find S/M mons?

No.30099763 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why the fuck did gamefreak think it was a good idea to make Gen 7 pokemon a fucking chore to find, yet they made older gen pokemon show up like nothing, I can't tell you how many times I've searched for a pokemon i wanted to train, and found 5 Fearrow, 6 Skarmory, and a ditto before I fucking found my minior.

The proof is in the fucking pudding, just look at some of these batshit insane encounter rates

>Crabrawler only spawns randomly in berry trees, which reset every 24 hrs, which means you can miss him until like the 3rd/4th island depending on your luck
>Crabominable is only obtained in snow, WHICH IS THE LAST FUCKING AREA OF THE GAME, MAKING CRABRAWLER FUCKING USELESS.
>Occorio has a 15% spawn rate in its own damn meadow
>Wishiwashi has to be farmed via fishing and has a 10% chance of showing compared to poliwag, and psyduck which each have 40%
>Mareanie is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE because it only shows up on a 5% corsola, spawn, 5% of the time via SOS calls
>Dewpider/Araquanid rarely ever show in their areas and can easily be missed with all the fucking poliwag and chinchou in the area
>mudbray is easily missed due to low chances
>Fomantis and Morelull have fucking 15% spawn rates where as cotonee and petillill have 60%
>Stufful almost never shows up
>Bounsweet is another rarity
>Comfey is even rarer
>Wimpod is a fucking gimmick mon
>Sandygast/Pyukumu spawn randomly on beaches
>Mimikyu is a gimmick spawn
>Type Null is handed to you endgame
>Minior is a goddamn chore to farm thanks to fearrow and skarmory
>I never even found a fucking Togedemaru
>Dhelmise has a 5% fishing rate, where as mantine and tentacruel have 40% -70%
>Jagmo-o isnt till the last island

So outside Rockruff, Gumshoos and ..Pikipek? Why the fuck did gamefreak make it impossible to form a decent team without grinding your ass off, and then for things like Maerinie, which can take HOURS, the payoff is that Toxapex absolutely fucking sucks due to shitty stat distro.