Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

beige clothing help!

No.30144820 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
gamefreak decided it would be a good idea to split the available clothing colors in pokemon sun and moon, everyone said "no worried there is a dye shop to get the colors available only in the other game" enter my issue: there is no beige or grey dye shop.
i got pokemon moon foolishly not knowing this and cannot purchase the beige clothing options and the only way i can get around this is by buying a single item off of someone in my festival plaza chosen at random from what they are wearing, if i ever even encounter people wearing the clothes im interested in
tl;dr
would like someone's help to vip you in my festival plaza wearing the items i am interested, if anyone could help me itd be super appreciated my friend code is 2449-5135-2540 seriously this would be super helpful if anyone could do this for me, i dont have pxhex (obviously or this wouldnt be an issue) but i do have a 6 iv ditto i can give you if you want even though im aware people are giving those out like candy its 6 iv shiny imposter holding destiny knot
pictured is the outfit in the grey color i'll post the item names below
tank top - beige
casual shorts - beige
sport sneakers - multi beige
messenger bag - beige
beach hat - beige
thanks in advance for anyone who offers to help