Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 4 / ?]

No.30169440 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay guys. I have never been so triggered in my entire fucking life over a mechanic in a game designed for young children.

I understand that there are some cool things it could be used for, but if you happen to be casually passing through an area just trying to complete your dex and a faggot ass bonsly won't stop calling for help then you're in for some fucking pain.
These mother fucking shitheads added a """feature""" to the game that allows wild pokemon to call for help instantly (aka before your final attack or throw of a ball) and it can be done infinitely. The stupid fucking game won't let you throw a ball when there is more than one enemy for some retarded ass reason so you are forced to piss away time (and possibly items like potions just to stay alive early game) while you wait for a single fucking opportunity to capture the little shit. It isn't an attack (like it fucking should be) so you can't priority attack through it. Worse yet, the summoned pokemon can start calling for help if you finish off the first. This should absolutely be the "off switch" for this shit is to "stop the source". But no. Piles of hot shit ratatas dumped onto your chin because of this well tested addition to the series.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to stop this stupid fucking shit from happening until I'm ready to farm for shinys or stat points or some shit?

God fucking forbid I want to just end the little fucker and be on my way. He'll just call for help and I'm stuck a full turn or until I finally wise up and just run, xp be damned.

Holy actual fuck. I'm prepared to organize some sort of god damn petition or customer service raid over this shit. Please tell me I'm just an idiot an missed the addition to the game that disables this fucking trash.