Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 2 / ?]

UB And Universe Theory Discuss

No.30240485 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright hear me out /vp/

The fact that Buzzwole, Pheremosa, and the other UBs, spare Necrozma and Guzzlord are extremely common in UB World, and the fact that the Kahunas alongside their respective Tapus couldn't stop the fuckin ultra beasts tells us a little bit about the UB World. In the (probable) Sinnoh remakes, I wouldn't doubt plot revolving around UBs. Also, the fact that there could in fact be 3 if not 4 Universes (NonMega, Mega, UB Mega, (UB NonMega but I doubt we'll see this at all) and in Mega Hoenn (ORAS) Tell us a little about the UBs. Hoopa, after apparently saving the Sinnoh Legendaries via wormholes (ORAS) As well as looker in ORAS being a Faller (Basically someone who escaped their universe before it went boom with UBs via UltraWormhole, traveling dimensions [NonMega Sinnoh to Mega ORAS]) YET there was no Arceus encounterable in ORAS, (Unless you count the event, but it was more of just a giveaway) confirms that Mega universe is a safe haven for now, free of UBs, however, as shown via SM, NonMega universe is being overtaken with UBs, which is proven thanks to Looker telling us that Anabel washed up on the shore, only knowing she was a strong trainer, (Frontier Brain) yet went through a dimensional wormhole, so this Anabel is from RSE timeline.

To add on, Arceus wasn't in ORAS Wormholes, nor encounterable by any means, yet SM Stresses how much research was done on Arceus to essentially create Type: Full/Type: Null

This means that Arceus (The theoretical GOD of Pokemon) could not stop the invasion of the UBs and more than likely stayed back to protect Sinnoh from the UBs or buy it's people time. Why the time/space/distortion legends didn't stay is something that stumps me, as they surely could of helped, no?

Either way, thanks to SM, UBs more than likely confirm that the NonMega universe is getting a retcon, ie: eradicated.

Cont.