Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[183 / 74 / ?]

No.30446338 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, /vp/. I have a problem that's not directly related to Pokemon games/anime, but I don't think /r9k/ or /adv/ know enough about Pokemon to help me out.

I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a Pokemon. No, I don't go around saying "Chesnaught!" or move like a Pokemon or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of the Pokemon. I can pass off as a normie well with this.

I choose Pokemon that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Chesnaught (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), Sceptile (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Zoroark (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have a rotating list of Pokemon that I can use. I've done Hawlucha, Gengar, Whimsicott, claymation Excadrill, Hitmontop, Heracross, etc...

But my problem is, I have a Christmas party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which Pokemon I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Sceptile this spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a gen 7 Pokemon, but I'm not sure which once. I like Incineroar, but I feel like he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Ballio, but not being real hurts him a bit.

Do you guys have any ideas for a Pokemon that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?