Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

VERY ANGRY

No.30472132 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT KANTONIANS

Today I go to market for breakfast and I sit with friends in cafe shop near courtyard area, we laugh and drink and then look over, two Kantonians walking, a little girl and father

Mood immediately becomes poorer, we look and more Kantonians come

Soon there is sounds of the birds like 'SHORT SHORT SHORT BADGE BADGE BADGE LEAGUE LEAGUE LEAGUE PIKA PIKA' and I begin to become afraid because I can't remember if my Meowth is inside or outside, Kantonian sounds like penis fucking my ears, YEAH BADGE MEW ZARD WOOOO LEAGUE DOOD CHING CHONG, fear for my Meowth becomes stronger

and then the little girl,looks like 12 years old or so, she then pulls down her pants and SHITS ALL OVER THE COURTYARD

SHE PULLS DOWN AND SHITS A RIVER OF CHOCOLATE WITH SMALL CHUNKS NEVERENDING

I look at Kantonian and they continue talking about how to eat karp and hire Johto prostitutes or something, no one cares. Courtyard is filling up with shit, NO ONE CARES

and then the little girl's father comes by and I think 'good, now he will slap more shit out of her because she is acting like a barbarian overseas turtle' BUT NO, HE PICKS HER UP USING HER SHOULDERS AND GIVES HER A SUPERIOR ANGLE TO SHIT MORE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

EVERY DAY THIS HAPPEn

EVERY DAY KANTONIAN SHIT NEAR MY HOUSE

YOU FILTHY DOGS

GO HOME

FUCK KANTO

NIGGER REGION