Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

Battle maison.

No.30609697 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A'ight, I'm playing oras, and I want to get a shit ton of battle points so I can transfer good pokemon with strong movesets up to sun and moon. I have pretty much every pokemon, and can catch, trade, or breed new ones easily.
>I
>CAN'T
>BEAT
>THE
>BATTLE
>MAISON
It is im-fucking-possible for me. I've tried using a mega swampert with rain dance; killed by a fucking scarmory. I've tried using super tanks; killed by some a waleren with stockpile, snore, rest, and fucking frost breath. I tried using that; one shotted by a fucking galvantula. I even tried using the legendary trios: dogs, goats, birds; killed killed killed. Entire team of pseudo-legendaries; killed before round 19. Super single battles, super double battles, super triple battles, super rotation battles, even super dual battles with my mates. We've never even made it to round twenty. So I ask you from the bottom of my heart: WHAT THE FUCK DO I USE TO WIN GODDAMNIT.

inb4 farm normal versions. I'm not a pussy... well, that's not entirely true. But I'm not when it comes to pokemon.