Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 4 / ?]

No.30667191 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am utterly aghast with these newfangled acclimations to the game mechaniques that only seek to tarnish the once pristine fascimile of The Pokémon Franchise. Individual Values were la seule caractéristique that disembodied the bona fide Elite Pokemon Trainers from the soulless ersatz casuals who did not acknowledge l'existence d'IVs on the fountainhead. It was the like the Rock of Gibraltar to practice cinching the obscured fortuitous domain of values which made the game tres enticing for multitudes of Patrician Trainers who sought a challenge of the unseen. L'audience perceived it not; nevertheless, its presence in the game was manifested in its ubiquitous engagements. For Game Freak to appeal to the Faceless Horde of the Unwashéd like a servile hound dog, wholly as marketing manouvre aimed at consumers to flirt with l'idée of acquiring their penultimate sorry, pitiful and I mean pitiful endeavor of regurgitating a franchise past its prime, is pathétique. Modifying Individual Values is an atrocity that only benefits the Unwilling for the undertaking of legitimate, dog-eat-dog 'Mons. And for what purpose is this other than to appeal to the Lowest Common Denominator, all the while humiliating the grandest of zealots in this muckuppery by essentially elucidating to them publiquement the innumerous myriads of hours obtaining competitive Pokémon were, shall I say, in VAIN?

I am astounded for the years perfecting the craft of competitive IV attainment, supporting a video game development studio with fervent zealous devotion, only to have my loyalty lampooned by the very studio I believed was above hearkening to Les Misérables unworthy of their attention.

/disdain