Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 2 / ?]

No.30991254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm fucking sick of people ruining psychic types by turning them into fighting types. They already ruined Mewtwo, now they better not ruin alakazam by giving him a fighting form.

First let me explain. I am handicapped, and due to muscular distrophy have lost complete control of my legs and am wheelchair bound. Now being handicapped really fucking sucks, but especially as a kid at that age where you tend to gravitate towards superheroes and literally none of your idols are in a wheelchair or where relatable. They could all do crazy superhuman feats and I couldn't even fucking walk.

Do you know how shitty it was for me when playing pretend while my friends got to be batman and superman, and every time I had to be professor X? or when we played DBZ and I had to be mecha-frieza and my friends were trunks? really fucking shitty. But when we played pokemon it was different.

Now you know how exstatic I was when I found out there was a pokemon that doesn't use his muscles at all and instead fights completely with his mind. For the first time it didn't matter that I didn't have use of my legs, alakazam doesn't even use his body to fight. Because of this I developed a deep bond with psychic pokemon, especially kadabra. For once I could relate to someone so weak he could no longer rely on his own body and had to use his mind to defeat his enemies.

you want to take this away from me by making him a fighting type? fuck you