Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 25 / ?]

No.31065349 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
OH SHIT ITS THE FIRST EVER POKEGIRL PAGEANT HERE ON /VP/

here's how it'll work -

each evening (EST timezone) I will make a thread where you can elect a pokegirl of each generation into a strawpoll. Based on popularity within the thread I will select 10 of the pokegirls and put them into a strawpoll, where they can be voted for nomination into a tournament bracket (pic related). By the time I'm ready to start the next thread on the next day, the top two pokegirls of the strawpoll will be inducted into the bracket, and the nomination for the generation will be closed.

once each generation has their pokegirls in place, the next round of voting begins. Following my gloriously made bracket, the inductees will duke it out each night until a winner established, first with three sub-tournaments (gen1 vs gen2 vs gen3, gen4 vs gen5, gen6 vs gen 7) resulting in 6 winners, and then a final poll with a final ultimate winner. She will be your official /vp/ queen for 2017, with the second highest vote marking the grand duchess. Mocking those who resent the queen will be encouraged.

WE SHALL BEGIN WITH GEN 1

WILL YOU ELECT MISTY? OR SABRINA? OR SOME RANDOM TRAINER-TYPE? THE CHOICE IS YOURS /vp/!!

disclaimer: no boys or pokemon, i might do a pokeboy pageant later but the latter would be too controversial to consider doing here