Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 8 / ?]

No.31088942 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /wfg/
I think my pregnant girlfriend may be cheating on me and using hacked Pokemon on my back.
We have been along for some years and we got interested in Pokemon when the Pokemon GO app released, later we got our consoles and Pokemon Sun and moon.
We started our journey and after some days we finished the main story. We saw a video about competitive battling on YouTube and realized that It would be interesting to try.
We learned about tiers and teambuilding and we got our teams together. However as time goes by I realize she doesn't spend that much time breeding but still she has better eggs than I. I checked her game while she was on the bathroom and I saw her boxes with Pokemons I had no idea she had.

Later that night I logged on her laptop and while watching the internet history I realized she has been googling terms as "shiny Pokemon".

Today we had a fight, I asked about those Pokemo22nd sitting on her boxes and she got mad, calling me a psycho and telling me it was only a game, of course I was mad at her for lying at me and breaking my trust, before I realized my punch was getting closer to her face but I stopped and just took it off saying it was a joke.

She has been crying all day, but she won't accept the fact that she has broken my trust, so I have been wondering if there's anyway I can know if her Pokemon are hacked.