Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 4 / ?]

No.31090681 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
No.

Absolutely not.

It's well established that you "battlers" are nothing but copy/paste experts, using others' experimentation, strategy and thought for your own benefit.

And it's quite hilarious that you think I'd leisurely share a labor of love and toil when I've absolutely nothing to benefit from it but YOUR approval, as though that's something I'd want in the first place.

What a joke.

Haha.

Listen, listen here, sport. Listening? Good. You'll see my team, if you're so unfortunate, after PokeBank is released, I'm done breeding, training, and am ready to unveil it battling online, and not a moment earlier. How will you know it's me? Simple: I'll kick your ass; you won't be ready for me, for my Pokemon, for my sets and my strategy, and I'll spend however many turns our "contest" (quotations because I very highly doubt you'll present a challenge at all) lasts. And that's because I'm every honest battler determined to either rid this game of contented, copy/paste shits like you, or force you all to change your approach, to appreciate novelty and understand how fucking simple and stupid it is to adopt convention for its own fucking sake. We are sick and goddamn tired of shits like you and we are taking our game back...

...Anyway, returning to more relevant topics...

...You're a trick, you know that?

Haha.

As if I'd invite the petty theft of you "battlers," you posturing sack of shit pretenders bereft of any of the the ingenuity and intellect that that title once demanded before you copy/paste shits debased it.

I wouldn't post my team for you if my life depended on it, out of pure spite for you and that title you parade around.

"Battler."

Ha.

What a fucking joke.

Suck my dick, bitch.