Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.31192737 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /vp/ I have this story about a friend that I'm glad I never met in real life.
>meet this guy on account of another friend through steam
>he liked competitive Pokemon a lot
>we've played X and Y a few times and then ask him if he's gonna get smash 4 on the 3ds since i have it preordered
>he now thinks less of me because I play smash competitively (I play competitively casual but never went to tourneys)
>never even SAID I play competitively
>goes on to say that 2D fighting games are bad because of his shit eyesight, no matter if they're 2.5D with models or 2D sprites
>still never got this reasoning
>later in 2014, I'm playing Payday the Heist since one day it became free to download and keep
>tells me to stop playing it because it's made by SJW developers
>he sends me a tweet of the composer who asked if this was real, an article talking about how Anita Sarkeesian had a bomb threat called on the university
>he no longer cares about that shit and knows about her antics and that was the last straw
>tell him he was just asking if it were real
>says "stop playing or I'll unfriend you"
>don't comply but he doesn't either
>FF to 2015 new years when Apex 2015 happened with Smash 4's first big tourney
>he says that someone pulled a fire alarm like a child, "which is what smash bros players are"
>this guy was a supreme fucking edgelord it's not even funny
>tell him that someone did it with a purpose since it was really cold and heavily snowing the hotel could have collapsed
>he then says something that really fucking shocked me
>Kinda wish that he didn't, so that all smash players could die
>this fucker just outright wants people to die because they play a game, and it's smash, yet he is right here playing another game designed for children competitively
>mfw I don't have a fucking reaction image to show my disgust
There's more. Holy shit there's more.