Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!oJ1PUmPXuY
[171 / 14 / ?]

Lore Giveaway ; Sköll and Hati

!oJ1PUmPXuY No.31269360 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
good morning, /vp/! i'm starting off today with the lore-focused giveaway. see, when sun and moon were announced i was very excited that we may be getting legendaries based off of skoll and hati, so i can't help but feel a little disappointed that we got a lion and a bat, who even take pieces of skoll and hatis lore to drive their descriptions. at least we got lycanroc i guess, so consider the lore giveaway that doubles as a 'what could have been but wasn't' giveaway.
so, today i come with both forms of lycanroc representing skoll and hati, and zygarde 10% representing fenrir. i have one box of each.
what to do:
>deposit a FLETCHINDER into the gts for a level 91-100 lycanroc or zygarde. you can find fletchinder on route 8
>if you want MIDDAY LYCANROC, set gender to male
>if you want MIDNIGHT LYCANROC, set gender to female
>PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SET THE GENDER, it's important so i don't give you the wrong one! if you don't set gender, i will skip and ask you to redeposit!
>double dipping is okay! there's no need to ask. please be mindful of the queue though
>be patient with me, i'm still a little slow
IF YOU THINK YOU WERE SKIPPED, follow these directions:
>make sure you set the gender if you specified lycanroc!
>catch another fletchinder and put that one up instead
>if you still aren't showing up, throw another pokemon up, tell me what it is and i'll get to you momentarily
i don't know why the gts doesn't show some people, but these things tend to help.

sun-garmr and moon-garmr, otherwise known as sköll and hati, are the two wolves who chase sol and mani, known as the sun and the moon, across the sky.
sköll (meaning 'treacherous') and hati (meaning 'hatred') seek to chase the sun and the moon up to Ragnarok, where they will devour the celestial bodies and cloak the world in an eternal darkness. sköll chases the sun and hati chases the moon.
fenrir, the father of sköll and hati, the son of loki, was foretold to kill odin after the events at Ragnarok.