Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 3 / ?]

ITT: GAME FREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAK" moments

No.31476484 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay mates, so we have a pseudo-line right? Typical stuff.

But this time, let's reveal the ENTIRE line BEFORE release!

And that's not all. Let's ALSO prominently feature the Pokemon in the demo, to get players fully-accompanied with the line!

By the time the game releases, they'll know this Pokemon line as well as they know Yungoos and Pikipek! They'll expect to see it during their adventure in Alola!

Still with me? Alright, forget everything I just said from what I'm now about to suggest

Let's put this Pokemon on the LAST island you go to! The very last one!

And the encounter rate will be 5%! Just 5%!

And it'll be at a level so high by this point, that you can level it up just once and it'll evolve, and one more level and it'll be evolved completely!

But we'll still make it evolve very late in spite of this so tough luck if you're breeding one. It's Pseudo Tradition™ after all!

I mean come on, this is fucking stupid. Don't put it on Melemele, sure, but why not Akala? I'd even be okay if you stuck the little shit on Blush Mountain. Is the marketing team so divorced from the developers? If you had got an early Jangmo-o, it'd be a Kommo-o or at least close to it by Vast Poni. Instead we get this awkward, "you can catch Jangmo-o but it's far too late to put it on your team and there's no natural satisfaction in evolving because it'll do just that in two levels."

t. only a little bit mad