Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 11 / ?]

No.31615153 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Make ONE fakemon line for your favorite type.

You can invent a new ability or a new move but NOT BOTH.

Keep BSTs within acceptable limits (no UB-tier BST, no mega tier BST for non megas) and avoid ridiculous broken shit like Huge Power on a Slaking-sized BST. Try to follow pre-existing pokemon BSTs for reference.

r8, h8, masturb8 to your fellow-type-fags.

I'll start.

>Type
Fighting
>Role
A defensive mon that relies on utility/support moves to bring some variety in monofighting type teams instead of the usual slow bulky tank or speedy mixed sweeper roles.
>Concept
mixture of Kabuki theatrics, oni and warrior. Follows Meloetta-Pirouette form as a fighting type that specializes in a performance art
>Abilities
Guts, Intimidate, Provoke (HA)
Guts appears to be standard for bruiser fighting types, Intimidate due to Kabuki mask/make up, Provoke is auto-taunt ability, also due to Kabuki mask
>stat spread
HP: 105
Atk: 120
Def: 100
Sp. Atk: 45
Sp. Def: 100
Spe: 35
BST: 505
the slow speed references the slow (start) of Kabuki theater, and so it could be of use with Trick Room, and to balance out its good bulk and good attack
>moves
nothing unique but definitely has Sucker Punch to make use of the Auto-taunt ability and to avoid overlap with priority of other fighting types (Bullet/Mach punch), Close Combat (allows you to hit hard but sacrificing your good defenses), Trick Room (again to reference the theater movements), Healing Pulse, Helping Hand, Follow Me, Me First, Fake Out

three stage line that evolves by trading