Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

Verlisify and his commenters

No.31653843 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Even if the Pokemon is modified to have possible stats, it is an illegal Pokemon
>There is no such thing such as legal stats obtained through PKHeX
>If there's any modification, any PKHeX, that Pokemon is illegal
>There is no such thing such as competitively viable hacked Pokemon
>What if you're just like a little kid and you want to play competitively and you get a hacked Pokemon on Wonder Trade and you get flagged as a hacker and just get banned outright
>It's pathetic how these top-tier players use almost nothing but cheated Pokemon in championships. I thought that Pokemon VGC at least showed some sportmanship without having to rely on cheating in order to do their bidding.. I'm willing to bet that they can't even beat my Gardevoir/Dodrio combo without using any cheat
>So they like pokemon enough to play competitively in championships, but not enough to catch, train, and breed pokemon in their game. They're like every antagonist in pokemon history!!! The fucking irony!!!
>lol cheaters don't even know the difference between breeding and soft reseting. If you're pretending to be legit at least sound legit...
>Face palm!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?!!!!! WHY ARE THE TOP VGC PLAYERS TURNING INTO AMATEURS?!!!!!!!!!
>Stuff like this is bs do they actually play the game or just get a game hack it and that's it. What's the point of even playing conpetively when you are actually using Pokémon that are over powered I get no selfish satisfaction of doing stuff like this to win what exactly oh right ranking that means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING now that sun and moon gave us better way to ev train people should use that to their advantage not hacking the game just to get perfect ev without wasting a few hours.
>Ugh. POKEMON IS MEANT FOR FUN NOT BREAKING!! C'MON CHEATERS, USE POKEMON FOR FUN NOT EXPERIMENTING.
>Man why can't people just breed a legit 6 iv Pokémon. Such impatient people