Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

No.31964694 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, it's been a while, but it's me, nipplekek, back to bring you an amazing story and hopefully learn some things along the way.

So as we all know, Pokemon is a shit game, but there's nothing more fun than playing the game that is your opponent. Taunt them to make them slip up. Playing mind games. It's the best. I was losing this match, and was pretty much definitely a loss, but I played my opponent to make them THINK they had lost and made them forfeit:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-541692951

It's quite simple really. The mind games were real. What this replay doesn't fully show you is the time between turns. I took longer on certain turns to make him think I was having a change of mind on an obvious tactic. Instead of switching to Keldeo, which looked like the strat I was going for, I stayed in with Rey. The double read. I teased it in his mind with a couple switch ins. I love preying on people's stupidity. I had run out of attacks. I had lost the match. Leech Seed would have made it difficult for Keldeo to kill, but I made him THINK it was over. Ggs you stupid nigger.