Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 13 / ?]

I'M FUCKING DONE

No.32058138 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can't take it anymore! I've had it with these fucking diaper, fart and shit posters in this board. This is a board about POKEMON, and last time I checked, there was no FART or SHIT or DIAPER pokemon and there will never be one either, so STOP FUCKING POSTING THAT GARBAGE! It's repulsive not being able to go into a single thread without a "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP" post or an image of a mon farting or shitting into somebody else. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! How can you find any enjoyment out of that? it's the absolute most vile and gross thing possible AND YOU NOT ONLY TREAT IT AS A JOKE BUT GO FURTHER BEYOND AND JERK OFF TO IT. This has to change, fart diapers and shit is NOT ALLOWED, so stop! It's time to stop! DON'T POST DEFECATION FETISH IMAGES ANYMORE YOU DISGUSTING EXCUSES OF HUMAN BEINGS. I should have to fucking tell you but yet, here we are! You people wont stop posting these off-topic shameful wastes of resources. Just the thought that somebody somewhere invested anything, literally ANYTHING, be it time, effort, energy, sweat, blood, tears, or money to make something so insulting to everyone with some kind of basic thought process makes me sick to my stomach, and it should repulse you too. So all in all just stop, ok, JUST FUCKING STOP.