Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 2 / ?]

Fix these types.

No.32083935 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can't fucking sleep. So here's what I'd do to the aforementioned types and their effectiveness toward each other.

>Bug
Resists: Dark, Ghost, Psychic
2x Effective Against: Ground, Bug

Reasoning:

>Bug
Bugs thrive in the dark so they should naturally resist it. Turing the lights off on a roach puts it at an advantage, not you.

>Ghoat
A ghost wouldn't be able to effect a bug in any meaningful way since most ghost thrive off of fear. The the same fears a bug would have would not be the same as a human being.

>Psychic
Bugs are generally simple minded and instinct based. Reading their thoughts would gain you nothing.

>Ground
Several types of bugs burrow into the ground to make their nest.

---

>Ice
Resists: Normal, Water, Ground, Grass
2x Effective Against: Water

Reasoning:

>Normal
A large enough chunk of ice would be practical impossible to break with yoyr bare hands. If that's not a good enough reason for you, then think of it as why normal is ineffective against Steel

>Water
Do I really need to explain this? As an added bonus though, scald should be super effective against Ice types.

>Ground
Ground frozen solid is usually dead and barren. Think of it as the same reason why Ice ia super effective against Ground

>Grass
Since the water is frozen, I can't see how Grass would be able to have any effect what's so ever. Maybe keep neutral. Would need testing

---

>Grass
Resists: Rock
Immune to: Fairy

Reasoning:

>Rock
The fact that grqss resists Ground but not Rock makes no damn sense.

>Fairy
IIRC Faries are supposed to be the protectors of nature. So it makes no damn sense that they would actively try to destroy it. If Being completely immune to Fairy is unacceptable, the Grass should at least resist Fairy

---

>Rock
Resists: Electric
Neutral damage from: Ground

Reasoning:

>Electric
I don't see how a regular rock can conduct electricity

>Ground
It just personally doesn't makes sense to me