Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 13 / ?]

Too many casuals!!

No.32107973 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Disclaimer: This is my opinion. You don't have to reply, or agree in any way... However, I have an amazing sense of style, excellent taste, and a mind for the facts, so, while you may disagree, it's safe to say that my opinion is as close to fact as any subjective piece of literature can be, and it's probably a good idea to think on my words here today.

How can someone hate Gen 5 (Not just the monkeys), but like, or even love, the Popplio line? How can any of you even think Gen 7 was good? The Pokemon were ok to varying extents, with the exception of the water abomination, but the games were atrocious crimes against humanity. For $40 I could have played any number of other games. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who says Gen 7 was good, Popplio is good, or Gen 5 is bad, is a filthy casual, a normy, and has no right to be here. That is all.

>P.S. take this as you will, but please at least try to consider that this isn't a meme, pasta, or joke, and that I'm not a troll. I know no one will, but it's not like I particularly care.