Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 6 / ?]

My friend thinks he's a pokemon, what do i do?

No.32143884 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, first off I just want to say right off the bat that I know absolutely zip about Pokemon so I apologize if I sound like a noon. My brother always played it but I didn't because I was never really interested. The only reason I'm posting this here is because I want to get some advice on the situation at hand. Situation being that my friend is trying to convince me that he's a "Zoarark" or whatever and I am deeply concerned about his apparent mental retardation.

Some backstory
Some time ago, about a year or so, he tells me that he's a pokemon General to an army and that he commands a secret base in an abandoned house outside of town. Of course, I don't believe him but then goes on to say that Pokemon have been among humans for thousands of years to protect mankind and the Pokemon Series was created to keep the secrecy. As you can imagine already that this was just utter bullshit.

Now he's brought it up again. Saying that he was sent to earth by Arceus (Apparently God or God's pet, he said it both ways) from an ice planet to find a girl and protect her from "Baku" demons or something.

Some additional stuff:
Another friend has been continually feeding the first friends mental retardation by playing along, claiming to be some frog pokemon or whatever.
Said that he went hunting for humans and that they're delicious
Zoararks are apparently "torturers"
And a whole other slew of shit I can't remember.

So with that said, I want to hear your guys's thoughts on the matter.

Pic unrelated