Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 17 / ?]

Miltank

No.32271833 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Whenever people talk about Pokemon waifus, they always go to the humanoid ones like Gardevoir. Not me. I’ll tell you who the real best waifu is- Miltank. That’s right, the cow, Miltank. First of all, free delicious milk every day straight from the teet. Milk that you can sell for like 500 Pokebucks a bottle. You’ll need that milk to energize you too for the days-long fuck sessions you and her will be having. Oh yeah, you heard me right. Miltank will be doing some milking of her own, with her thick, powerful thighs wrapped around your waist, pushing you deeper inside her as you fuck that fucking fat cow until she shoots milk directly into your waiting mouth. She’s also the perfect size for cuddling- I can just imagine waking up on our ranch to the crow of whatever the Pokemon equivalent of a rooster is, and gently kissing her neck to wake her up before she tenderly laps up all of the various white fluids on us from the night before. Yeah, that sounds like the life for me, just me and Miltank.