Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!FV0lN2l.JE
[16 / 2 / ?]

!FV0lN2l.JE No.32273125 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Usually, I don't post there but I have recently heard about some of the strangest news that just occurred in my office. This might come off being crazy and bullshit for most people, but here's the run down what's happened.

>Some heavy discussion happening within uppers of GF company
>mentioning shit about pokemon and it's future
>Pokemon is starting to get old and stale
>Masuda wanted to reduce the number of pokemon, because they are getting too much pokemon and it's become increasingly harder to work with it
>Mentioned about the feedback from it's fans claiming that there's not enough new pokemon and were disappointed about the amount of new pokemon
>One suggested that they should divide the current pokemon and future pokemon into two categories
>one is Old world, which has current pokemon
>secondly is New world, which has new pokemon past the date of when gen 7 is finished
>new world does not feature nor mention Old World pokemon
>select few would be kept into the new world, notably the Pikachu line
>Suggested so that they can "restart" pokemon series and try focus on new pokemon without worrying about total anymore, at least for another 20 years or so.

Because of that idea, most people agreed to that as it gives some new energy into current series that's about to get stale. Some people were worried about it because of negative feedback of replacing old pokemon.

And in anime, they suggested that they would kill off Ash for good after gen 7 with him winning at last. Ash will be replaced by another clone character to give a fresh image of Pokemon series..

If anyone wants any questions, I'm free to answer that.